What are the most frequently asked questions of our guests?
- 1What time is the check-in?
The check-in at our hotel starts at 2 p.m., however, the reception desk is a nonstop service and it is available at any time so you can check in even after 2 p.m.
- 2At what time do I have to check out?
The check-out is at 11 a.m. Delayed check out is always dependent on the current vacancy and prior arrangements with the reception desk.
- 3Are there any time-related restrictions to coming back to the hotel and the room at night?
No, there aren’t. Our receptionists are at your service at any time. When you’ve already checked in you can leave the hotel and come back at any time. If the door happens to be locked, please ring the bell next to the main entry.
- 4How does the ckeck-in work?
After you arrive, please confirm your identity with your ID at the reception desk (identity card, passport). The receptionist will ask for some of your personal information which has to be registered in our safe hotel system. We will print out your accommodation card which will require your signature. After that we will escort you to your room.
- 5Can I leave my luggage at your hotel before the check-in?
Yes, of course. Our hotel offers liggage holds and you may leave your luggage at the reception dest. Our employees will put it in a lockable space untill you will check in.
- 6Does your hotel provide baggage carrier service?
Yes, we will gladly help you to carry your luggage to the room. Contact the reception desk so we can provide the service.
- 7Is smoking allowed at the hotel?
No, the whole interior (hotel and restaurant) is a non-smoking zone. Smokers may use our outdoor seating area with ashtrays or smoke by the main entry of the hotel.
- 8Does your hotel and restaurant include common rooms?
Yes, there are common areas inside and outside the hotel where you can meet other quests and friends. Restaurant Capra is part of our hotel, where you can spend your time and have something delicious to eat or drink.
- 9Does your hotel has a laundry room?
No, our hotel does not offer such service yet. However, we can manage to take your laundry to a washing house twice a week for a fee.
- 10Is there a television in every room? What TV channels can I watch there?
Yes, every room has its own wide screen television. There are TV channels in Czech, German and English. You may also sign to apps such as HBO, Netflix or Youtube via our wifi.
- 11Can I cook my own meals in my room? Can I bring food to my room?
There are no devices designated for cooking or heating meals in any room. You may bring food from outside of the hotel to your room. If you would like to heat up your food, talk to a receptionist.
- 12When is the deadline for free cancelation of my stay? What are the cancelation fees?
You can cancel your stay for free no later than 3 days in an advance of your arrival. If you cancel your reservation 2 to 0 days prior to your planned arrival or no-show the cancelation fee is 100% of the accommodation price.
- 13What the languages do the receptionists speak?
Our receptionists can speak no less than Czech, English and German.
- 14Does your hotel have child cribs?
Yes. In odrer to have a child crib ready at your arrival, please, contact the reception desk.
- 15Can I connect to the internet at the hotel?
Yes, all of the hotel and restaurant grounds (including the outside areas) are covered with the hotel wifi provided for our guests.
- 16Are pets allowed at the hotel?
Yes, your pet can stay with you at our hotel without any additional fees. However, we kindly ask you will let us know before your arrival.
- 17Are there private parking spots for hotel quests?
Yes, right in front of our hotel there is a private hotel parking. Hotel quests may leave their car there for 190 CZK a night, however, you need to reserve the spot at the reception desk before the arrival. You may also park your car at the Mírové náměstí with parking ticket machines.
- 18Does your hotel offer TAXI service?
Yes, you may ask our receptionists to call you a taxi anytime.
- 19Are your rooms cleaned on daily basis?
Yes, of course. Our rooms are regularly cleaned by a housekeeping team (morning – noon). The service includes new sheets, hygiene refills and a minibar refill.